Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dathian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dathian

Dathian

Dathian  Empty
PostSubject: Dathian    Dathian  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 am

Alrighty then, let me (not) be the first due to my stupidity of posing in the wrong place (this is my 3rd try too, its not working for me right now)

Hey guys, its Dathian
As some of you know, I was offline for about 6 months, couldn't get money worth a darned. I have re-taken my post as guild raid leader and hopefully will see some more people posting here. Dathian is my main in this guild, if you need to reach me somehow, I have other toons in other guilds, Nilvelen (shaman) and Domnia (Death Knight). For the most part, I will be one of these 3 toons when I'm online.

As for other random insiders on me, my name is Damian, I am currently in a band called Back End of Tomorrow (look us up on facebook), and my Xbox live account is Behemoth127 (I'm not on there very often, but add me if you want).
Back to top Go down
Dathian

Dathian

Dathian  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dathian    Dathian  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:15 am

Ok, so my account once again recently has been frozen.
But fear not!!! I do plan on getting paid soon, within the next week I believe
Your raid captain shall not be off for long, though the raid for the week of 8/9/10 (hehe, numbers in order) might not happen.
Back to top Go down

Dathian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Purgatory :: F.N.G's Post-
Jump to: