Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroic Achievements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordalen

Mordalen

Heroic Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 am

Would anyone be interested in getting together a five-person group to work on the heroic achievements for the red protodrake? We could get together once a week and just knock out as many as we feel like that night. I imagine most of us have quite a few of the achievements already, so it probably wouldn't take too long, and it would probably be fairly fun now that they're not so difficult with the gear floating around these days.
Back to top Go down
Blahh

Blahh

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 am

I would give it a go as long as no one gets upset or says so in so isn't dps'ing well
Back to top Go down
Mordalen

Mordalen

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

I don't know that's ever been a problem in guild runs. Hopefully enough people are interested that we can do it with only guildies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroic Achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Purgatory :: General Chatter-
Jump to: