Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Likos the Narcissus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Likos

Likos

Likos the Narcissus  Empty
PostSubject: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Howdy my name is bobby and i'm 22. My toon is a fury warrior my favorite way to level is just running around and doing quests, occasionally you'll see me doing a dungeon and even more rarely you see me pvp. I'm hoping to make this guy my first max level character as he is the first one that i haven't gotten bored while leveling and started a new one. Maybe thats cause he is a werewolf or maybe its just cause he is good at killing things up close. with shiny pointy things. xD

Anyway i was a music major for awhile but i'm taking a break from school and just working because A. i need to earn money to pay for school again and B. i've figured out that i'm not talented enough to make it in music so i have to figure out what i want to do meow. I'm a pretty big nerd so if you bring up some nerdy topic i probably will have to put in my two cents about it. i regularly read stuff on wookiepedia aka the star wars encyclopedia its awesome stuff. um tahts all for meow if you want to know more you can ask me. in game would probably work better cause idk how much i'll check the actual forums unless someone tells me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 pm

*coughs* Someone like Jae, who checks them almost daily and makes everyone sign up?
Back to top Go down
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

PostSubject: Re: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 am

Jaelynno wrote:
*coughs* Someone like Jae, who checks them almost daily and makes everyone sign up?

yay for Jae!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

PostSubject: Re: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

not a nerd until you have the box set of council of wryms, the monster manual, and a rogue guild for D&D. The First edition warcraft guild and atlas. Have all the pokemon guides and all the pokemon games. (gotta catchem all) lol. Star Wars guide to driods, guide to vehicles, guide for huminoids, and admission test to the diplomatic corpse.
Back to top Go down
Likos

Likos

PostSubject: Re: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 am

lol i do have all the 3.5 dnd books i think. pokemon after gold and silver arn't really pokemon. read all the lotr books including silmarilion. don't need the guides for star wars cause its already all in my head lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likos the Narcissus    Likos the Narcissus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Likos the Narcissus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Purgatory :: F.N.G's Post-
Jump to: