Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Shopping List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andropov1

Andropov1

Guild Shopping List Empty
PostSubject: Guild Shopping List   Guild Shopping List EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

I, as well as GM for guild, do guild auctions. What I am in need of to sell are some of the following items. Now please understand, the guild is not paying the going rate in the AH for what you farm for the guild. We will offer a price per stack as stated in the following list. This also builds up a bounty for you if we end up with a raid boe in tab 6 so you do not have to purchase it at half price from guild. Also you may ask what the guild does with the gold earned, well at this time we have been stockpiling eternals and other mats used for high end crafted items for level 80 toons. We will also be buying up Primordial saronites as well as other items for guild use, also to be used as cash rewards for guildies participation. That the basis to it with some room to expand as we need. Also please note at times the guild will stop purchases until sales are created as to prduce more gold to continue the cycle. And please use common sense, if you show up with 50 stacks of cobalt I may only be able to purchase a portion at a time, Check in with me if you plan on farming this list and I will let ya know how much I can purchase.

*Update Note: I went with 1g per piece on alot of new items due to fair market value being so high at the moment. This is to pay you for your time farming more than the item itself

The List

Cobalt Ore_-_10g per stack of 20

Cobalt Bar_-_10g per stack of 20

Adamantite Ore_-_12g per stack of 20

Khorium Ore_-_30g per stack of 20

Embersilk_-_20g per stack of 20

Elementium Ore_-_20g per stack of 20

Obsidian Ore_-_20g per stack of 20

Arcane Dust_-_9g per stack of 20

Fel Iron Ore_-_20g per stack of 20

Any Cataclysm Herb_-_20g per stack of 20

More items to come as I expand

Last edited by Andropov1 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

PostSubject: Re: Guild Shopping List   Guild Shopping List EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 pm

do we have any updates for this list?
Back to top Go down
Andropov1

Andropov1

PostSubject: Research   Guild Shopping List EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 am

I will do some reaserch and up date this list tonight
Back to top Go down
Diablosfury
Admin
Diablosfury

PostSubject: Re: Guild Shopping List   Guild Shopping List EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 am

Yea, I'd throw in some of the Wrath herbs and ores/bars. as for frost weave cloth and the such, they are makin tons of cash right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Shopping List   Guild Shopping List Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Shopping List
Page 1 of 1