Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICC progression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

ICC progression Empty
PostSubject: ICC progression   ICC progression EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm

I know i've been out of the loop for a bit with everything going on here, and with all the kids going back to school. But the question now arises as to when we can start getting back to our icc progression. I understand that with the launch of the next expansion pack looming that green gear there will greatly out way the benefits of any gear gleaned from ICC. Yet it would still be nice as a guild to say yeah we killed the Lich King in his own lair.

That being said, lets see about getting together and see if we can't knox out that achievement.
Back to top Go down
Unclemuscle

Unclemuscle

ICC progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICC progression   ICC progression EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Id love to participate...hafta grind some levels and get some better equipment though... Sad
Back to top Go down
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

ICC progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICC progression   ICC progression EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Right now w/ our Raid Leader out of comission for RL deals. ICC10 has been put on hold until he has his friday's free again. If ur looking to take over that role for Raid Lead for ICC10, thats something u will have to talk over w/ Andy. But until then, until Dathian comes back- as I said ICC10 has been put on hold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Sponsored content

ICC progression Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICC progression   ICC progression Empty

Back to top Go down

ICC progression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Purgatory :: Meeting Stone-
Jump to: