Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zynck (aka. Karneack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zynck (aka. Karneack) Empty
PostSubject: Zynck (aka. Karneack)   Zynck (aka. Karneack) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am

Well since I got called out tonight by Jael, I guess I'll post. I read some of the other FNG's and Flarty I guess you and I are the old timers ( not going to completly date myself but I graduated High school before most of these guys were born ), I too ( Along with Fazz ) played EQ for years and at 1 time had as many as 4 full accounts running, got burnt out , went to FPS's for quit some time , a friend of mines son set me up on a free trial with WoW ( which when I played EQ ) I swore I would never try, and since then I have really come to enjoy the game, I am looking forward to getting into some raiding content and helping build the guild. If any of you don't know I am the guild Leatherworker and always avalble to help with gear or anything else that is needed, Anyway see you in game and Have Fun.

Z Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zynck (aka. Karneack)   Zynck (aka. Karneack) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 am

Pssst. It's Jae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zynck (aka. Karneack)   Zynck (aka. Karneack) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 am

Jaelynno wrote:
Pssst. It's Jae.

its ok Karn can't spell worth a crap if you pay attention to his post he spelled Quit instead of Quite but its ok we all can still understand him *sometimes*
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

PostSubject: Re: Zynck (aka. Karneack)   Zynck (aka. Karneack) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 am

lol. its okay. Spelling isn't an issue. Yeah it helps, and that's why there is a little edit button at the bottom of each post. You can go back and edit your own posts until it says what you want it to. But many times have I misspelled crap in guild chat or used the wrong word. Plus the build in spell checker does not check grammar. Waiting for an ingame spell checker. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zynck (aka. Karneack)   Zynck (aka. Karneack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zynck (aka. Karneack)
Page 1 of 1