Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HughesNet FTL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HughesNet FTL Empty
PostSubject: HughesNet FTL   HughesNet FTL EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:03 am

Well guys, it looks like I won't be playing much until at least August, when my lease is up and I move back to civilization... Which blows, but I'll be on when I can, and right now about the only thing I can do at home is work on my professions, when I can get the AH to load... EEK! It's frustrating, I know. But it's what I've got to work with.
Back to top Go down
Andropov1

Andropov1

HughesNet FTL Empty
PostSubject: yeah a bit behind   HughesNet FTL EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 am

No worries, jump on when it aint too bad say hey all that good stuff, you have been an awesome addition to the guild and I look forward to when you are able to get back on fully

Andy
Back to top Go down

HughesNet FTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HughesNet FTL   HughesNet FTL EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am

Actually, I'm gonna have to make a new toon on Draka... Most likely a worgen druid... My cousin surprised me on Christmas with a faction/server change that he'd already logged on and done... $55 I can't afford to change her back... Which is aggravating, but it's whatever. Now Jaelynno is on Earthen Ring, and a goblin... UGH! No fear, I will be back. Just gotta make that new toon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HughesNet FTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: HughesNet FTL   HughesNet FTL Empty

Back to top Go down

HughesNet FTL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Purgatory :: General Chatter-
Jump to: