Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andropov1

Andropov1

Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up Empty
PostSubject: Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 am

Ok here it is at the basics. First I want to state that I think we have some awesome guildies and players and this is to be a fun way to enjoy the game as a guild and work towards end game raids when they become avaliable.

I want to set up at least 2 five man instance teams that consist of the following, 1 tank, 1 melee dps, 2 ranged dps and a healer. I would like to see one of the melee be an offspec tank if we need a third tank later on and a ranged to be an offspec healer. This would set us up for a 10 man raid team with 2 tanks 2 melee dps with one Offspec tank,4 ranged dps with an offspec healer and 2 full time healers.

I would like to set each team up with a team leader and have each team to meet up once or twice a week to farm instances, work on JP and gear or achievments. The idea is so the guildies involved get used to working with each other and now each others capabilities. Once we have 2 teams fully set up and a few runs under there belts we would set up both 5 mans and start doing the weekly raids as well as working on older raids for fun.

Also, the members of teams would hopefully help the group in food and potions or the mats so the guild can make them and have them on hand to use for the runs. This as usual isn't a requirment but I think would help out and enhance our 5 man teams. The Guild will supply what we can.

Ideally we would have a few extra guildies that we could use for alts in the event of someone unable to make it. I would like the team members to be on forums so later if we have too many people and not enough slots for 10 man raids we have a place for everyone to sign up.

The next part is future thinking and grandoise ideas and something I would think is fun to work towards. I would eventually like to set up 5-6 5 man teams and using that for 2 10man raid teams and ultimately having a 25 man raid team. Like I said, that is a far flagged idea but also gives us something to work on and build up to.
you can sign up below this post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:27 am

Count me in doc I can supply food for the group and the raid Smile as long as they are 85 since Blizzard is gay and doesn't let us dummy down the table or freshments..

4 years of raiding on EQ made me a deadly task force, still got a bunch of DKP floating around for my Mage in EQ Smile
Back to top Go down
Andropov1

Andropov1

PostSubject: okie dokie   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 am

Well Fazz what time and day is good for you, Thurs , fri is for me. May only be me and you but bet we could pick up some stragglers here and there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am

I'm in , my schedule is erratic at best but on my days off I'm there, will be hit and miss on a regular basis, but with some advance notice should be doable.

Z Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mordalen

Mordalen

PostSubject: Re: Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm in as well. Fridays would work best for me, but I can probably do Thursdays too. Pally atm, though I'll probably have my dk and warrior at 85 before too long. I'd be happy to off-tank, but keep in mind I currently have almost zero gear for it, so I'd have to work on reps and nab off-set pieces first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up   Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan 06th 2011 Instance and Raid set up
Page 1 of 1