Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cataclysm race/classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

Cataclysm race/classes Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 am

So, Cataclsym is just a month away(yay for new content!). And I was curious as to what(if any) new class/race ppl are making Smile

I know Im doing a race change on my mage to Night Elf. Always hated female humans, damn thunder thighs(unless blizz is truly doing a make over for all the races except Draenei and Blood Elf). I'll also be lvling a Worgen Druid and Worgen Warlock. Yes I know I already have a lvl 80 lock, but I wanted to lvl another cuz I wanna see what its like lvling that again w/ all the changes.

So how about everyone else? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Well since I suck a melee classes, I had planned on going with the worgan mage.
Back to top Go down
Dalgn

Dalgn

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am

I'm still contemplating whether to bring my mage over to Draka or not, and do a faction change. Not sure about ANOTHER toon. Would like to start raiding again with the toon I got, first Smile
Back to top Go down
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Shadowmaid wrote:
Well since I suck a melee classes, I had planned on going with the worgan mage.

I don't think it's that u suck as a melee class, u just choose a difficult melee class. Rogue's are tough(whoever said that they are a face-roll class lied). Don't feel bad, I couldn't play a Feral Druid(friggin cat form, which is basically to me like a rogue), which is why I deleted my druid, and going to lvl my worgen druid as boomy/resto.

DK's are relatively easy(I prefer Unholy). And before the friggin patch, Enhance Shammies were fun -.-, stupid blizz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 am

Oh it wasn't just the rogue that I am basing my suck at melee on it was also the uber frail DK tank that I was working on too.
Back to top Go down
Mordalen

Mordalen

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:02 am

I'm personally going to make a worgen warrior. I seem to gravitate towards plate classes. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm race/classes   Cataclysm race/classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm race/classes
Page 1 of 1