Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Slight Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

Forum Slight Change Empty
PostSubject: Forum Slight Change   Forum Slight Change EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 am

So, everyone knows, I did go in a fix it so the newest posts will be posted at the top of the page(after sticky's of course). So now this way you dont have to scroll thru a page(s) in order to find the new ones. Hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Mordalen

Mordalen

PostSubject: Re: Forum Slight Change   Forum Slight Change EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 am

Awesome. I always found it kind of odd that it didn't place new posts after the stickies.

Edit: Although, is there any way for yall to edit the text colors? Because, for instance, in your profile/preferences page and even in other places, it uses a white background with very light gray text, which makes it difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

PostSubject: Re: Forum Slight Change   Forum Slight Change EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

This is something we have notice. have tried fixing the txt color multiple different ways. And it just stays the same Sad It seems that these premade layouts are set in their ways. And unfortunately, this layout is only 1 of like 3 WoW layouts. Everything else is crap, or there is a TON of other ones for FPS. Ugh.

I will try fiddlin w/ it a lil more. See if I missed something. I know the yellow on white is very hard on the eyes, and I know the light gray on white is hard to read
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Slight Change   Forum Slight Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Slight Change
Page 1 of 1