Guardians of Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Refurbishing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Today I will be going through new skins to try and find a new one that doesn't hurt everyone's eyes when reading the text. Since unfortunately, after tinkering w/ the CSS for the other layout, I still could not get the colors to change.

So, for a while you may see different layouts pop up while I try to find the right one, since they don't actually show me a pic of what they actually look like.

EDIT: And since they don't show me what they look like, this is going to be a very long process.... going through 172 pages of layouts. So, this is probably where I'll be for a good portion of the morning. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Skiä
Admin
Skiä

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Welcome to the new forums. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draco_angel
Mordalen

Mordalen

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 am

Thanks for changing it. It's certainly easier on the eyes now, though it's unfortunate that the layouts are fixed. But hey, we can read now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 am

Jae likes. Jae really, really likes!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaid

Shadowmaid

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

still hard to find the new posts
Back to top Go down
Diablosfury
Admin
Diablosfury

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 am

Click the link at the top right corner, "New Posts Since Last Visit" makes it REAL simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Refurbishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Refurbishing   Forum Refurbishing Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Refurbishing
Page 1 of 1